Sunday, September 07, 2014

What a difference a day makes!

Yesterday was low cloud and drizzle, today was sunshine. Beautiful weather to be flying in! I was planning on going for a flight, but as it turned out there was a happy coincidence of my preferred aircraft being wanted for another flight and an offer of a flight in the Nanchang CJ6A, ZK-MAO. Not hard to work out what I did :-)

So, many thanks to Erich who took me up for a ride! After a few circuits, we headed out to the Southern Wairarapa for a look around before returning to Wellington. As the photos show, the weather really was good!

In different, although related, news, during one touch-and-go I got to see the "10th anniversary" Airbus A320-232, VH-VGF, from Jetstar - it's a bit of a "desperation shot" with no time to get the best lens or set up the shot...

Anyway, here are the photos:








No comments: