Saturday, November 02, 2013

New! Aerodromes and Airstrips page is now available

This is an admin notice to advise that a new "Aerodromes and Airstrips" page is now available form the top menu bar of this blog or by clicking here!

This page highlights to many aerodromes, airstrips and occasional beach I have had the pleasure of flying into over the past few years. At the time of writing this post, I have a large number of additional markers to place [mainly in the upper and central North Island], so bear with me while I do that!

Each marker is clickable and contains the name of the location [including the associated ICAO location code where relevant], and maybe a link to an operator of interest.

I';m using this page to remind me of the many places I have visited over the past 14-15 years and also to highlight places I haven't [but perhaps should] visit.

If you see anything which is out of date or inaccurate, please let me know!

No comments: