Saturday, September 14, 2013

An awesome day... so I'm flying tomorrow :-)

Despite the weather being the best in a long time, I didn't go flying today, but I am getting up and about tomorrow; at least the weather looks nice enough and if it's as good as it has been today, it'll be fantastic :-)

Not exactly sure where I'll go, but I might pop up for a look at Kapiti Island or back across to the Marlborough Sounds for a look at some of the areas I missed last weekend... we'll see. Hopefully I'll have someone along for the ride, but we'll see.

Anyway, here are today's photos. First up are a Piper PA31, ZK-MJF, registered to the Taranaki Air Ambulance Trust and a Diamond DA42, ZK-CTH, registered to CTC Aviation Training of Hamilton.

Next up are the airliners. Top to bottom we have:

Airbus A320-232, ZK-OJC of Air New Zealand
Boeing 737-8FE, ZK-PBJ, of Virgin Australia Airlines (NZ)
Airbus A320-232, VH-VQC, of Jetstar Airways






No comments: