Sunday, June 30, 2013

Europe Trip 2013: London Heathrow

In this second-last aviation post from my recent trip to the UK and Europe, I have a small number of pictures from London Heathrow, Terminal 4. Most of the time, it seems that Heathrow terminals are not great for photography [although that might be due to a fair number of night flights and I've never flown from Terminal 5], but T4 has plenty of places to have a good look out across the airfield., Another bonus of that T4 is very close to runway 27 L which was the landing runway during the time I was there. A nice bonus :-)

Anyway, on to the photos. I have just a small sample of some of the more interesting aircraft I saw in an hour or so. Top to bottom we have:

Airbus A330-223, B-6547, China Southern Airlines and my ride from Heathrow to Guangzhou
Boeing 767-432/ER, N845MH, Delta Air Lines
Boeing 777-2U8/ER, 5Y-KYZ, Kenya Airways
Boeing 767-2B1/ER, XA-OAM, AeroMexico
Airbus A300B4-662(F), D-AEAE, DHL (European Air Transport) - converted from a passenger A300.
A view from T4 across to T1/2/3. Note two A380's and the Control Tower. Nice :-)







2 comments:

Ethan Marcotte said...

The view of Boeing 767-432/ER, N845MH, Delta Air Lines is nice... Thanks for the beautiful images of aircrafts...

Rodney said...

No worries! I hope you enjoy other posts also.

Cheers,

Rodney