Saturday, January 08, 2011

Airshow plans

Looks like my next trip will be to Masterton on 23/ 24 January for the biennial Wings Over Wairarapa airshow. This will be my 3rd visit to this airshow, and the mixture of reproduction World War I era aircraft from the Vintage Aviator stable, through to fighter jets and other more modern aircraft makes this airshow well worth attending.

Leave me a message if you're going and want to catch up. If you're from Wellington Aero Club, looks like I'll have limited room in the Club's C172 if you want a ride - just let me know asap [I'm going for both days].

The event website is www.wings.org.nz. See you there?

5 comments:

QW said...

I shall be going to Masterton.

QW said...

I will be going to masterton. Keen to meet up if you want.

QW

Rodney said...

Hello QW,

That sounds good. You can email me if you want to exchange contact details...

blogger (at) flying.geek.nz

Cheers,

Rodney

QW said...

I will be going on Friday now. Got work commitments that have to come first.

QW

Rodney said...

Hi QW, sorry to see you won't be there Sat or Sun. Have a great time on practice day though, should still be loads of fun!

Rodney