Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas my friends!

With this being my final post prior to Christmas, I thought I'd just say"Merry Christmas", and thank you all very much for your support over the past year [in fact, 4 years that this blog has been running!]. It is always great to receive your comments [and corrections...].

A very special thank you to those who have taken the time to introduce themselves and say "hi" during the year.

I wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas, and if we don't meet beforehand, an awesome new year!

Oh yeah - Karl - your Russian Fudge is on your desk :-) Enjoy it before the other instructors do!

Final pre-Christmas pictures are as follows:

Cessna 172B, ZK-BZT, registered to a Christchurch address
Cessna A152, ZK-FLH, currently registered to Mainland Air, but online with Wellington Aero Club for a few months
Akrotech Giles G200, ZK-LGT, registered very recently [21 Oct 2009] to a Wellington address
Gulfstream G-IV, ZK-KFB, registered to Air National Ltd in Auckland

3 comments:

Nicks BIGSKY Aviation said...

Well all going well I will touch down in WN late Xmas Morning as feel need to go somewhere and WN good place as any.

WX looking superb as well.

:0)

Hindsfeet said...

sigh.....these beautiful planes...one day, one day.....

well, I should be making up stockings for my family, and instead I'm sitting here eating all the chocolate I'm supposed to be putting in the stockings and blogging away like Santa's not coming for six months! ; ) I better hop to it... : )

Merry Christmas, Rodney,
"H"

Rodney said...

Nick: Sorry I won't be here, but are you flying yourself down, or AirNZ?

Hindsfeet: Nothing wrong with eating chocholate [says the person who eats lots of russian fudge...].

Merry Christmas to both of you!