Sunday, June 03, 2007

Reflections....

OK, so you were warned!!!

I've just been down to Christchurch for the weekend. I flew in on Saturday morning [around a 7:30am arrival]. Sorry, but no photos. It was sooooo foggy, that when inside the terminal, I think that the visibility was well under 100 meters, possibly closer to 50 meters [probably more out by the runway]. Still, they must be bright lights on the runway at NZCH.

It was certainly warmer at 5:30am in Wellington than 8:30 am in Christchurch.

Coming back this evening [Sunday], I left in the dark, so no decent photos either. I did however snap this prior to pushback from gate 18. I only wish that I had been able to get out of the aircraft to get this one. Apart from the reflections, it is a sharp/focused picture, which is quite surprising given the 1/2 second exposure time.

Anyway... here is it:

Air New Zealand B737-300 at Christchurch International

No comments: